Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Lamb Koftas with Rainbow Couscous
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g red peppers, washed, deseeded, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 100 g carrots, washed, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves, washed
- 140 g onions, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 800 g lamb mince, broken in pieces
- 30 g tomato purée
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 3 tsp harissa paste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 225 g couscous
- boiling water, for preparing couscous
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- plain yoghurt, for serving (see tip)
- per 160 g
- 1161 kJ / 277 kcal
- 20.4 g
- 21.1 g
- 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.7 g
- 2.2 g
- 0.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole