Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Creamy Chicken, Pea and Mushroom Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g button mushrooms, washed
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g Arborio rice
- 60 g dry white wine (see tip)
- 350 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade (see tip)
or 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled (see tip)
- 600 g boiling water
- 3 sprigs thyme, washed, leaves only
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 80 g frozen peas, defrosted
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 140 g
- 1236 kJ / 295 kcal
- 21 g
- 24 g
- 12 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.8 g
- 0.8 g
- 0.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min