Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Mackerel Mayo Croquettes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g bread, torn in pieces
- 500 g water
- 400 g floury potatoes (e.g. Maris Piper), washed, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 180 g smoked mackerel fillets, skin removed, flaked, ensuring all bones are removed before use
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise (see tips)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 pinches ground white pepper, or to taste
- per 1 piece
- 241 kJ / 58 kcal
- 2.6 g
- 4.4 g
- 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.6 g
- 0.6 g
- 0.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews