Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Veg-loaded Chilli Con Carne with Brown Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 180 g sweet potatoes, washed, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g carrots, washed, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g celery, washed, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- 240 g tinned kidney beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 400 g beef mince, (10% fat or less), broken in pieces
- 30 g tomato purée
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 g water, plus extra for cooking rice
tsp chicken stock paste, homemade (see tip)
or 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled (see tip)
- 160 g brown rice, rinsed
- avocado, ripe, sliced, for garnishing
- per 160 g
- 881 kJ / 210 kcal
- 9.3 g
- 19.6 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.1 g
- 5.1 g
- 0.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole