Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Turkey and Red Pepper Bolognese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g celery, washed, cut in pieces
- 80 g carrots, washed, peeled, cut in pieces
- 160 g onions, quartered
- 25 g olive oil
- 200 g roasted red peppers, preserved, cut in pieces (4 cm) (see tip)
- 300 g turkey mince, broken in pieces
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 30 g tomato purée
- 3 dried bay leaves
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- water, for cooking pasta
- 100 g whole milk
- 300 g dried penne pasta
- per 160 g
- 579 kJ / 138 kcal
- 9.5 g
- 14 g
- 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 2.2 g
- 0.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min