Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Salmon Fishcakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g bread, torn in pieces
- 1000 g water
- 350 g floury potatoes (e.g. Maris Piper), washed, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 120 g each), ensuring all bones are removed before use
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves, washed
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp neutral oil (e.g. vegetable oil), for frying
- per 1 piece
- 669 kJ / 160 kcal
- 9 g
- 14.9 g
- 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.1 g
- 1.9 g
- 0.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews