Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Chicken, Sweet Potato and Kale Filo Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 250 g sweet potatoes, washed, peeled, diced (3 cm)
- 150 g kale, washed, dried, stalks removed, cut in small pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves, washed
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g passata
- 30 g tomato purée
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- cooking spray, any oil, preferably olive or rapeseed oil
- 5 sheets filo pastry
- per 160 g
- 989 kJ / 235 kcal
- 8.6 g
- 25 g
- 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.9 g
- 3 g
- 0.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole