Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Butternut and Kidney Bean Quesadillas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g butternut squash, washed, peeled, diced (2 cm)
- ½ Tbsp olive oil, plus 1 tsp
- 2 pinches dried chilli flakes
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 240 g tinned kidney beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 100 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 15 g tomato purée
- 4 flour tortillas (see tip)
- avocado, sliced, for garnishing
- per 160 g
- 1262 kJ / 302 kcal
- 11 g
- 26 g
- 16 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.3 g
- 6.2 g
- 329 mg