Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Courgette and Goat's Cheese Pearl Barley Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g courgettes, washed, diced (2 cm)
- 5 g fresh mint leaves, washed, roughly chopped
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 250 g pearl barley, rinsed, drained
- 40 g vegetable stock paste, homemade (see tips)
- 850 g water
- 120 g goat's cheese, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- per 160 g
- 1301 kJ / 311 kcal
- 9.1 g
- 35 g
- 15 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.8 g
- 2 g
- 0.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min