Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Butternut Macaroni Cheese with Kale
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Squash and Pasta
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g bread, torn in pieces
- 800 g water, plus extra for cooking pasta
- 500 g butternut squash, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 300 g elbow macaroni
- ¼ tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 40 g plain flour
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 400 g whole milk
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 50 g kale, washed, stems removed, roughly chopped
- per 140 g
- 1093 kJ / 261 kcal
- 9.8 g
- 29 g
- 11 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.8 g
- 2.1 g
- 0.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min