Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Sweetcorn and Ricotta Fritters
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 130 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 15 g spring onions, washed, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 1 lime, finely grated zest only
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 medium egg
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g plain flour
- 20 g whole milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- unsalted butter, for serving (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 337 kJ / 81 kcal
- 5.1 g
- 4.4 g
- 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.6 g
- 0.5 g
- 0.4 mg