Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ¼ - ½ fresh red chilli
- 130 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 250 g cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 100 g pecan nuts, roasted
- 300 g fresh skinless, boneless salmon fillet, cut into pieces
- 12 sheets filo pastry, plus etxra as needed
- 180 g butter, melted, for brushing
- per 1 portions
- 2853.3 kJ / 679.3 kcal
- 22.8 g
- 19.8 g
- 57 g
- Saturated Fat
- 21.4 g
- 2.7 g
- 896.1 mg