Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil, for greasing
- ½ red onion (approx. 130 g), cut into halves
- 100 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 10 eggs
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 800 g water
- 350 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 350 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 300 g potato, peeled and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1193.1 kJ / 284.1 kcal
- 19.6 g
- 14.7 g
- 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.4 g
- 3.1 g
- 247.7 mg