Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fennel, freekeh and orange salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g raw cashew nuts
- 40 g hazelnuts, without skin
- 2 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 350 g freekeh
- 1000 g water
- 50 g red onion, thinly sliced, segments separated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 400 g fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 3 oranges (approx. 150 g), peeled and segmented, segments cut into halves
- 4 radishes (approx. 80 g), cut into halves and sliced
- 60 g orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 30 g macadamia oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portions
- 1739.3 kJ / 414 kcal
- 10.5 g
- 47 g
- 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 12.3 g
- 237.2 mg