Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove, adjust to taste
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 30 - 50 g lemon juice (approx. 1 - 1.5 lemons), to taste
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin (optional)
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- ground paprika or sumac, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 322.3 kJ / 76.7 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 4.5 g
- 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.7 g
- 2.4 g
- 118 mg
Tomato and lentil dahl
Chunky basil pesto dip
White bean dip with chimichurri
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Cypriot grain salad
Falafel with beetroot hommus
25h 5 min
Tomato pasta sauce
Brown rice salad