Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bison Burger with Cheddar and Pickled Onions
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
g bison, freshly ground (see Tip)
or 600 g ground bison, store bought
- 8 g garlic cloves, peeled (approx. 2 large)
- 75 g onions, in pieces
- 1 egg
- 75 g beer, golden Canadian beer or ale (see Tip)
- 1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried red chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 135 g strong cheddar cheese, cut into 3 cubes
Grilled Picked Onions
- 150 g red onions, peeled and trimmed
- 120 g apple cider vinegar
- 60 g sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- olive oil, to grease
- 3 burger buns, toasted, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2823.1 kJ / 674.7 kcal
- 62 g
- 52.3 g
- 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.6 g
- 2.4 g
- 2213.9 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce (Hestan Cue™) Metric
2h 30 min
Ground Bison Meat
Fillet with Rice, Almonds and Cranberries
Chicken breasts pizzaiola