Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Avocado with egg and salmon tartare
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 eggs, chilled, straight from the fridge
- water, to fill to 1L mark
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 250 g skinless salmon fillet, cut into pieces
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried red peppercorns
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 3 avocados
- micro sprouts, to garnish
- 6 slices toast
- per 1 portion
- 1580.1 kJ / 376.2 kcal
- 20.6 g
- 16.5 g
- 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.7 g
- 7.3 g
- 457.9 mg