Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 250 g unpeeled raw prawns
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 100 g green capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 100 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, plus extra leaves for garnishing
- 200 g tomato passata
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced and deseeded if preferred
- 60 g basmati rice
- 500 g fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 300 g skinless, firm white fish fillets
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1365.5 kJ / 325 kcal
- 36.3 g
- 16.2 g
- 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.6 g
- 2.3 g
- 1007.9 mg