Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rosemary and eschalot gravy
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 eschalots (approx. 150 g), peeled and cut into halves
- 50 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long)
- 120 g red wine
- ½ tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g water
- 1 tsp cornflour
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 2590 kJ / 615 kcal
- 5 g
- 13 g
- 60 g
- Saturated Fat
- 30.5 g
- 4 g
- 1913.8 mg