Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoked salmon slice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 300 g white rice
- 900 g water
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 40 g butter, softened
- 40 g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 320 g full cream milk
- 50 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 1 egg
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 200 g smoked salmon, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 pinch sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- ½ tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2126.8 kJ / 506.3 kcal
- 19.3 g
- 48.2 g
- 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12 g
- 1 g
- 793.9 mg