Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Beef, Mushroom and Olive Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g plain flour
- 800 g stewing steak, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, plus 15 g
- 150 g onions, quartered
tsp chicken stock paste, homemade (see tip)
or 2 chicken stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled (see tip)
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, washed, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, washed, leaves only
- 800 g water
- 150 g button mushrooms, washed, quartered
- 80 g green olives, pitted, halved (see tips)
- per 160 g
- 980 kJ / 234 kcal
- 24 g
- 6.8 g
- 12 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.5 g
- 1.1 g
- 0.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole