Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Spiced Prawns and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 120 g red pepper, washed, deseeded, diced (2 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli, washed, halved, deseeded if desired (optional)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1000 g water
- 250 g long grain rice, rinsed, drained
- 150 g raw prawns, peeled, deveined
- 120 g frozen peas, defrosted
- fresh parsley leaves, washed, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 160 g
- 1136 kJ / 269 kcal
- 10 g
- 44 g
- 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.8 g
- 3.4 g
- 0.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews