Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chorizo and chicken pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into strips (approx. 5 x 2 cm)
- 250 g chorizo sausage (approx. 2), cut into slices (5 mm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion (approx.150 g), cut into halves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 long red chillies, deseeded if preferred
- ½ red capsicum (approx. 90 g), deseeded and cut into pieces
- 1 carrot (approx. 160 g), cut into pieces
- 150 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 90 g tomato paste
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 180 g shell pasta
- 200 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 90 g red wine
- per 1 portion
- 1705 kJ / 406 kcal
- 39 g
- 30 g
- 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.7 g
- 5.8 g
- 992.5 mg