Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot, Parmesan and cashew dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g roasted salted cashew nuts
- 450 g canned baby beetroot (reserve1 tbsp beetroot liquid), remaining liquid drained
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and finely sliced for garnishing
- per 50 g
- 641.9 kJ / 153 kcal
- 6 g
- 8 g
- 10 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.8 g
- 2.5 g
- 294.5 mg