Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g green split peas
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 500 g ham hocks, cut into pieces (5 cm) (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1100 g water
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 438 kJ / 104.2 kcal
- 5 g
- 10.8 g
- 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.7 g
- 3.3 g
- 642.1 mg