Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fruit platter with lemon and honey dressing (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 650 g fresh pineapple (½ pineapple), peeled, cut in vertical wedges to fit through feeder (see Tips)
- 450 g watermelon (¼-½ watermelon), peeled and seeded, cut in wedges to fit through feeder tube (see Tips)
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 200 g fresh strawberries, cut into halves
- 2 bananas, ripe but firm, peeled
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ a lemon)
- 30 g honey
- 2 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 658.7 kJ / 157.4 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 40.3 g
- 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.1 g
- 5.3 g
- 4.3 mg
Chicken Buddha bowl (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Coleslaw with Thermomix® Cutter (TM6)
Quick grated pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Rice paper rolls (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Quick sliced pickle (Thermomix® Cutter)
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
1h 10 min
Coleslaw (Thermomix® Cutter TM6)
Japanese crab salad (kani salad) (Thermomix® Cutter)
Quick grated pickle - demo (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Quick sliced pickle - demo (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Oven baked vegetable chips (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
1h 45 min
Quick grated pickle (Thermomix® Cutter)