Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Yu Sheng Prosperity salad (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 fresh passionfruit pulp, deseeded
- 60 g plum sauce (see Tips)
- 40 g lime juice
- 30 g honey
- 15 g pine nuts
- 20 g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 15 g sesame seeds
- 200 g baby cos lettuce, washed and dried (1-2 lettuce hearts - halved to fit through feeder tube)
- 200 g carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 200 g Lebanese cucumber
- 100 g papaya, peeled and deseeded
- 60 g red cabbage, thickest part of the core removed, cut in 1-2 wedges that fit through feeder tube
- 100 g green mango, peeled and pit removed
- 100 g sashimi grade salmon (see Tips)
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 60 g wonton wrappers, fried and broken into pieces
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- per 1 portion
- 938.2 kJ / 224.2 kcal
- 7 g
- 32.3 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.4 g
- 5.6 g
- 165.3 mg
Poached egg pots with smoked salmon and avocado salsa
Festive camembert wreath
1h 50 min
Chicken stock powder
6h 35 min
Fruit platter with lemon and honey dressing (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
1h 10 min
Warm Aussie potato salad (peeler)
Mashed potatoes for two (peeler)
Berry and cream sponge "omelettes"
Celery leaf gremolata
Fresh tomato chutney
Coleslaw (Thermomix® Cutter TM6)