Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fish pie with mashed potato topping
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Fish pie filling
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g boneless white fish fillets, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 120 g smoked salmon, cut into strips (6 x 2 cm)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes (1 punnet), cut into halves
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 leek (approx. 110 g), trimmed and cut into pieces
- 120 g bacon, cut into pieces
- 3 - 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 30 g plain flour
- 130 g water
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 70 g sour cream or pouring (whipping) cream
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1000 g floury potatoes (e.g. Red Pontiac, Royal Blue), peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 250 g full cream milk
- butter, for shaving
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2097 kJ / 499 kcal
- 34 g
- 30 g
- 26 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.7 g
- 4.5 g
- 1327.5 mg