Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli beef with lemon feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 200 g Danish feta, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves
- 100 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- ½ - 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 2 tbsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 50 g tomato paste
- 400 g canned whole tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1000 g beef rump steak, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 400 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3095.2 kJ / 736.8 kcal
- 67.8 g
- 17.2 g
- 43 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.6 g
- 7.6 g
- 864.6 mg