Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g frozen blackberries, plus extra to garnish
- 60 g gin, of choice
- 30 g pure maple syrup or agave syrup
- 2 limes, 1 juiced and 1 cut into slices, to garnish
- 200 g soda water or ginger beer
- ice, to serve
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 685.4 kJ / 163.8 kcal
- 1.3 g
- 22.9 g
- 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 5.1 g
- 25.4 mg