Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salt-free Vegetable Stock Paste
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g celery stalks, washed, cut in pieces
- 250 g carrots, washed, peeled, cut in pieces
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 100 g tomatoes, washed, cut in pieces
- 150 g courgettes, washed, cut in pieces
- 50 g fresh mushrooms, washed, halved if large
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 dried bay leaf (optional)
- 6 sprigs fresh mixed herbs, washed (e.g. basil, sage, rosemary), leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, washed
- 15 g olive oil
- per 20 g
- 64 kJ / 15 kcal
- 0.5 g
- 1.6 g
- 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.1 g
- 0.8 g
- 0 mg