Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Scallops with Parsnip Purée and Pancetta Crumbs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g stale bread, broken in pieces
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 150 g parsnips, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 50 g pancetta, finely diced
- 20 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 scallops, large, coral removed
- 2 Tbsp oil
- lemon juice, freshly squeezed, for serving
- fresh thyme leaves, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 978.6 kJ / 233.9 kcal
- 8.9 g
- 12.6 g
- 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.8 g
- 2.2 g
- 556.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup