Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 3 garlic cloves, 1 sliced
- 70 g red onions, quartered
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
g rapeseed oil
or 30 g oil
- 450 g medium raw prawns, peeled
- 150 g sweet potatoes, sliced (1 cm)
- 400 g coconut milk
- 250 g water
chicken stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 2 tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp dried porcini mushroom powder (see tip) (optional)
- 1 - 2 tsp unsalted butter, to taste
- 4 slices bread, diced (1.5 cm)
- 50 g cream cheese
- 20 g lime juice, freshly squeezed
- per 1 portion
- 2449 kJ / 585 kcal
- 30 g
- 37 g
- 36 g
- Saturated Fat
- 22 g
- 2 g
- 892 mg