Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 34 ½ oz water, divided
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus 1 tbsp to drizzle
- 8 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 tsp salt, divided, plus extra to season
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste, plus extra to season
oz cilantro leaves
or 1 oz parsley leaves
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith
- 10 oz jasmine rice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
oz asparagus, trimmed
or 12 oz broccoli florets
- 16 oz salmon fillets, wild caught Alaskan (1¼ in. thick)
- per 1 portion
- 4153.1 kJ / 992.6 kcal
- 33.9 g
- 67.3 g
- 66.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 34.2 g
- 6.3 g
- 679.6 mg
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Sirloin Steaks with Herb Butter, Rosemary Potatoes and Broccoli
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Greek Stuffed Chicken
Shrimp Orzo with Peas
Pineapple Teriyaki Salmon
Chicken and Peach Flatbreads