Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g celery or celeriac, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into halves
- 400 - 500 g beef meat and bones (see Tips)
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt
- 10 black peppercorns
- 5 allspice berries
- 1 - 2 dried bay leaves
- 1200 - 1400 g water, to cover meat and vegetables (not higher than the 2L maximum fill level)
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 4283.6 kJ / 1019.9 kcal
- 108.8 g
- 21.2 g
- 53.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.8 g
- 11.7 g
- 3782.5 mg