Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz onion quartered (approx. ½ onion)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz olive oil
- 24 oz butternut squash, stem removed, cut into pieces (1 in.) (approx. 1 sm. squash) (see Tip)
- 12 oz green apples, quartered (approx. 2 med. apples)
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces (2 in.) (approx. 1 carrot)
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces (2 in.) (approx. 1 stalk)
- 24 oz water
heaping tbsp vegetable stock paste
or 2 vegetable stock cubes
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream (optional)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 548 kJ / 131 kcal
- 2 g
- 19 g
- 7 g
- 3 g
Creamy Tomato Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Carrot Ginger Soup
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Leek and Potato Soup
Split Pea Soup
1h 25 min
Asparagus Cream Soup
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Tomato Basil Soup