Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season eggs, divided
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season eggs, divided
- 4 oz leeks, in pieces, white part only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 9 oz zucchini, cubed (1 in.)
- 24 oz sweet peas, fresh or frozen
- 18 oz vegetable stock, low sodium
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream (optional)
- 2 oz baby arugula, divided
- per 1 portion
- 1254.9 kJ / 299.9 kcal
- 19.3 g
- 32.4 g
- 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.8 g
- 10.2 g
- 431.2 mg
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Asparagus Cream Soup
5h 15 min
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Zucchini and Cheese Soufflés
Spring Pea Green Soup
Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup
1h 5 min