Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegan potato and onion bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g raw cashews
- 500 g filtered water
- 1 tsp stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp paprika, plus extra to sprinkle (optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 brown onions (approx. 540 g), cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1200 g potatoes, peeled and cut in pieces that fit through feeder tube
- per 1 portion
- 1468.1 kJ / 350.9 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 41.3 g
- 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.1 g
- 5.7 g
- 166.4 mg
Sweet cucumber pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
48h 20 min
Warm Aussie potato salad (peeler)
Gwinganna nut and seed bread
3h 25 min
Celery leaf gremolata
Gwinganna mushroom pâté
Cauliflower hummus with green vegetables
Aquafaba meringue kisses
2h 30 min
3h 40 min
Vegetable pizza (Thermomix® Cutter TM6)
1h 40 min