Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean pasta salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 40 g fresh basil, leaves only
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 160 g roasted cashews
- 60 - 80 g olive oil, plus extra for covering the dip (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, to taste
- water, for cooling
- 3 eggs
- 250 g farfalle pasta (bow tie pasta)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into halves
- 30 g rocket or fresh spinach leaves
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 50 g pitted Kalamata olives, cut into halves
- 1 - 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2452 kJ / 584 kcal
- 17.7 g
- 35.3 g
- 40 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.9 g
- 7.3 g
- 426.9 mg