Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chickpea and Turkey Meatball Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only
- 300 g turkey mince
- 1 medium egg
- 40 g tomato purée
- 35 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 50 g olive oil
- 450 g tinned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 800 g water
Tbsp chicken stock paste, homemade
or 2 chicken stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 50 g kale, stems removed, cut in strips (approx. 5 cm)
- 2 limes, cut in wedges, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2155.8 kJ / 515.3 kcal
- 32.8 g
- 40 g
- 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6 g
- 9.8 g
- 1.2 mg