Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Greek Chicken with Orzo and Feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g chicken thighs, skin on, bone in, patted dry
- 5 g garlic powder
- 5 g onion powder
- 5 g sweet paprika
- 5 g hot paprika
- 10 g light brown sugar
- 3 g ground black pepper
- 10 g fine sea salt
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 40 g olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, halved
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 700 g water
g chicken stock paste, homemade
or 2 chicken stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
- 250 g orzo
- 300 g red peppers, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g pitted black olives
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- 1 - 2 lemons, cut in wedges, for garnishing
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 2601 kJ / 621.7 kcal
- 32 g
- 46.2 g
- 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.8 g
- 5.7 g
- 1 mg