Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Mango Tofu Sesame Noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g shallots, halved
- 50 g olive oil
- water, for cooking noodles
- 150 g mangetout, washed, trimmed
- 100 g fresh baby sweetcorn, washed, halved
- 100 g carrots, washed, peeled, cut in ribbons
- 200 g dried rice noodles
- 100 g mango, cut in pieces
- 50 g peanut butter, unsalted, smooth or crunchy (see tip)
- 40 g rice vinegar
- 10 g lime juice
- 10 g sesame oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 280 g firm tofu
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves, washed, roughly chopped
- per 160 g
- 949 kJ / 227 kcal
- 12 g
- 17 g
- 11 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 3.9 g
- 73 mg