Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ - 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 3 cm fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and cut in halves
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, stems and leaves
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp Szechuan peppercorns
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- 60 g raw cashew nuts
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 500 g water
- 4 fresh salmon fillets (approx. 500-600 g total) (see Tips)
- 150 g courgette, cut in batons (1 x 7 cm)
- 1 bunch tenderstem broccoli (approx. 150 g), trimmed and cut in halves
- 150 g pak choi, cut in thirds
- per 1 portion
- 2150 kJ / 512 kcal
- 49 g
- 7.5 g
- 31.3 g
- 4.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Best Beer Battered Fish