Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon, Lime and Ginger Tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g gingernut biscuits
- 85 g unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 80 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 80 g lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 50 g stem ginger in syrup, syrup and some ginger cut in small pieces for garnishing
- 395 g condensed milk
- 400 g double cream
- 1 lemon, zest only, for garnishing
- 1 lime, zest only, for garnishing
- per 1 slice
- 2672.8 kJ / 642 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 53.5 g
- 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 27 g
- 0.9 g
- 190 mg