Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Glazed Gammon, Dauphinoise Potatoes and Green Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g double cream
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 30 g English mustard
- 100 g runny honey
- 30 g dark brown sugar
- 1000 - 1200 g unsmoked gammon joint, boneless, lightly scored
- 500 g water
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 50 g onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g celery, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 Tbsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced in rounds (4 mm)
- 400 g fine green beans, trimmed
- per 1 portion
- 5527.7 kJ / 1321.2 kcal
- 65.2 g
- 90.9 g
- 81.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 42.7 g
- 10.6 g
- 3179.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole