Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz hot sauce, e.g. Frank's Red Hot Original
- 6 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- ½ oz Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 20 oz chicken tenders
- 4 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 55 oz water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 12 oz penne pasta
- 4 oz cream cheese, in pieces
- 6 oz blue cheese crumbled
- fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2908 kJ / 695 kcal
- 32 g
- 46 g
- 42 g
- Saturated Fat
- 25 g
- 2 g
- 871 mg
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Tortellini in Tomato Cream Sauce
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
1h 5 min
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
Strawberry BBQ Meatballs
Beef Ragout with Macaroni
One Pot Cheeseburger Helper