Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Ginger Cabbage Slaw
- 12 oz cabbage, in chunks (2 in.)
oz macadamia nuts
or 3 oz cashews
- 1 heaping tsp grated ginger
oz dried cherries
or 2 oz dried cranberries
- 5 oz Pink Lady apple, in chunks (1 in.)
oz plain yogurt
or 1 oz mayonnaise
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper, to taste
lemon, juice only, freshly squeezed
or ½ lime, juice only, freshly squeezed
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 1146 kJ / 274 kcal
- 3 g
- 25 g
- 20 g
- 6 g