Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Poppy seed and apple cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 1 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 100 g walnuts
- 250 poppy seeds
- 300 - 350 g Golden Delicious apples, peeled and cored (approx. 3 apples)
- 250 unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 6 eggs
- 250 caster sugar
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 60 g gluten free cornflour
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 100 g dark chocolate, gluten free, broken into pieces
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream
- slivered almonds, for decorating
- per 1 portion
- 1701.1 kJ / 405 kcal
- 6.9 g
- 27.1 g
- 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.3 g
- 4.3 g
- 42.7 mg
Gluten free carrot and almond cake
Gluten free fruit and nut loaf
Almond and pear tart
1h 20 min
Chewy pistachio biscuits
Peach and plum upside-down cake
Polenta, mandarin and almond cake
Apple, pear and bay leaf cake
Quick blueberry ice cream
Spinach and lemon cream cake (gluten free)
Country-style chicken liver fritters
Easy coconut cake