Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz olive oil
- 10 ½ oz ripe tomatoes, cut into pieces (¼ in.-¾ in.)
- 3 ½ oz red bell peppers, cut into pieces (¼ in.-¾ in.)
- 1 tbsp mixed dried herbs (e.g. thyme, rosemary, marjoram, basil, parsley)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ½ oz eggplants, cut into pieces (¼ in.-¾ in.)
- 7 oz zucchini, cut into pieces (¼ in.-¾ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 397.8 kJ / 95.1 kcal
- 2.7 g
- 13.9 g
- 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.6 g
- 4.9 g
- 593.4 mg
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
2h 20 min
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
White Bean Soup
2h 45 min
Baked Spinach and Eggs
Cod with Citrus Butter