Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aussie potato salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 4 eggs
- 1000 g potatoes (e.g. Ruby Lou), peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g bacon, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and finely sliced (reserve green fronds for garnishing)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm), plus extra shaved for garnishing
- 200 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 15 g wholegrain mustard
- 10 g balsamic vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 1809 kJ / 431 kcal
- 17 g
- 28 g
- 27 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.4 g
- 3 g
- 746.8 mg
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
1h 5 min
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
"Hug in a mug" chicken soup
Apricot chicken risotto
Corned beef with mustard sauce
1h 30 min
Chicken Caesar pasta salad
Cheese and bacon cob loaf
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)